Sunday, June 26, 2011


It has been a while since I blogged. I used to do it faithfully, especially during the journey with Phill's illness, it was a great way to deal with my feelings. I have gotten away from my feelings and sharing them and sharing all of my photography. Friends and family remind me of this when they are patiently waiting for me to get the pics off of my camera and edited. Friends are inviting me scrapbooking. I used to scrapbook all the time. Now time escapes me.

Bob had softball tonight, the last game of the season and I went and took pictures. Eric has worked 13 out of the last 14 days, including today. He was sleeping before work, so he couldn't go. The picture is of the team at Penn State Summer Games, 2 weekends ago. They won silver. It was tough taking silver, but someone had to. The team that won gold, beat our team in the last inning by 1 run!

I came home to check email because one of the parents told me she sent me an email and I didn't remember getting anything. So I double checked and did not find anything. I also saw I had a coupon from Shutterfly - which was going to expire in 2 hours! Grab that camera and get editing - there are people waiting for pictures and this is what they want!

So after editing, the computer locking up and finally finishing up and seeing that I can get another coupon if I get my blog going again, I will do so! I do use Shutterfly a lot and love their products.

No comments:

Post a Comment